Dates and Times:
Every Tuesday evening, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Please see calendar for verification.
Our Sharing Center offers free baby items for women and families. Find baby clothes newborn through size 4, free diapers, formula, books, toys, breast pumps and equipment (strollers, high chairs, bathtubs, etc.). All items are donated and our stock varies each week.
- Clients are asked to register using an ID to verify name only, no other information is required.
- Clients are welcome to come 1 time each month.
- Clients who are expecting their first child are welcome to come 1 time before the birth for maternity and newborn items, then return 1 time each month after the baby is born.
- Clients are served on a first-come, first-served basis using a number system after 9am. For clients arriving before 9am, numbers are passed out by volunteers randomly in a lottery system. Therefore, arriving early does not guarantee you the first number.
- Clients are welcome to take 1 bag of clothing, 1 bundle of diapers, 1 can of formula, and 1 piece of equipment each visit.
**Due to high demand, we are starting a pilot program to try to serve families as best we can. Clients arriving after 11:00 AM will be added to a waitlist, and seen only if we have served the families already there. We apologize for this inconvience, and appreciate your patience as we work to create a long term plan for the high demand at the Sharing Center.
We depend entirely on donations to run our Sharing Center. Donations can be brought to the center during open hours and tax forms are available. Please see our Donations page for more details.
We are now part of the National Diaper Bank Network. Special thanks to Huggies Diapers and the National Diaper Bank Network for their continued work on diaper need awareness and their support of our community diaper bank, allowing us to provide Madison free diapers. For info about our Diaper Bank or to host a Diaper Drive, contact our Diaper Bank Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for volunteers to help organize donations at our Sharing Center. Please see our Volunteer page or call 608-222-0008 for more information.
Sharing Center Sponsors:
Thank you to the following sponsors that help make the Sharing Center possible by donating one month's rent.