Donate in Mom's Name for Mother's Day
This Mother's Day, honor the moms in your life by helping new moms. It's simple! Donate $65 to the Pregnancy Helpline's Safe Sleep program to purchase a new pack-n-play, fitted sheet and Halo SleepSack. Print off the bookmark below to give to the mother in your life, sharing that a Safe Sleep delivery has been donated in her name. Pregnancy Helpline will deliver a brand new pack-n-play with sheet and SleepSack to a mother in need in our area. It's a beautiul way to honor someone special this Mother's Day.
We depend entirely on donations for everything we do!
Donation Drop-Off Locations:
- Sharing Center, located in the lower level of the Catholic Multicultural Center - 1862 Beld St. (off Park St.) during open hours only: Saturdays (9:00 am - noon) or Tuesdays (5:00 - 7:00 pm)
- Blackhawk Church - 9620 Brader Way, Middleton
- St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church - 5313 Flad Ave, Madison
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church - 2116 Hollister Ave, Madison
- Immaculate Heart of Mary - 5101 Schofield Street, Monona
- Call our Pregnancy Helpline for more drop-off options. Tax forms are available.
New and used baby clothes, newborn to size 4 years
Diapers for Diaper Bank (open packages are welcome!)
Equipment - strollers, swings, potty chairs
New and used pack-n-plays
Books and toys
Baby shoes, bottles, bibs, blankets, crib sheets
We cannot take:
Cribs purchased before June 2011
Used car seats
Items that are excessively old or worn
Damaged or broken items
Breast pumps - we have a full inventory at this time!
Baby Bathtubs - we have a full inventory at this time!
We rely on generous financial donations from individuals and organizations to run our programs!
Checks can be made payable to:
Pregnancy Helpline, Inc of Madison
PO BOX 5261
Madison, WI 53705
Pregnancy Helpline is now an AmazonSmile organization. Shop the AmazonSmile site and 0.5% of your eligible purchase price will be donated to the Helpline!