Additional Ways to Give
Pregnancy Helpline is now an AmazonSmile organization. Shop at smile.amazon instead of amazon.com and Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible purchase price to the Pregnancy Helpline! Choose Pregnancy Helpline as your charity of choice and start shopping through smile.amazon.com.
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season when many focus on their end-of-year giving. When donations are made to Pregnancy Helpline through PayPal, they will add 1% to all donations. Thanks for your consideration and generosity on #GivingTuesday.
It's easy to raise money for Pregnancy Helpline on your Facebook page! Many people ask for gifts for Pregnancy Helpline for their birthday, retirement, or other special occasion.
Help in five easy steps!
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money for a Nonprofit Organization, then click Get Started.
- Select Pregnancy Helpline Inc. of Madison.
- Fill in the fundraiser details and choose your cover photo.
- Click Create!
Big Kid Club: No More Diapers!
Hey boys and girls. Have you recently finish potty training and are now using the big potty? Congratulations! Now we need your help. Come bring your unused diapers and pull ups to Pregnancy Helpline. In return, you will receive a free book, certificate, and stickers/toy.
More information coming soon.
- Brand new laptop computer
- Target gift cards (used for Safe Sleep Program)
- US Postage Stamps
- Office Supply store gift cards
- New children's books (for age 5 and under)