Thank you for your interest in volunteering. We depend on volunteers to coordinate and run our programs!
Answer Pregnancy Helpline calls from home! Choose the monthly shifts that work in your schedule. All training provided. Monthly meetings for ongoing education and support. Minimum commitment is 4 hours a month. The goal of a phone volunteer is to help the caller determine the kind of assistance she or he needs and to facilitate the next step. Provide compassion, active listening, and connect the caller with community resources. All calls are confidential. Volunteer's contact info remains private as well. Bilingual volunteers also needed for our Spanish-speaking Team.
Sharing Center Opportunities:
- Sharing Center Sorters-Help sort baby items at our Sharing Center. This is a great opportunity for individuals and groups.
- Sharing Center Assistant-Ongoing Position-Average of 4-5 hours/wk. Duties include helping with sorting groups, clients, and admin. duties.
- Host a coin drive at your school, church, or work.
- Host a diaper drive at your school, church, or work for the Diaper Bank.
- Plan a Baby Shower at your school, church or work, and bring gifts to the Pregnancy Helpline.
- At your child's birthday party, collect baby items for the Helpline as gifts.
Offer administrative assistance and support to the Pregnancy Helpline staff. Many work from home opportunities.
Diaper Bank Assistance:
Diaper Bank Assistant-Ongoing Position-Average 4hrs/mo. Duties include helping with set-up, pick-up and communication with Diaper Drive hosts
- Deliver pack-n-plays for our Safe Sleep Program.
- Deliver "welcome baby gifts" for our Baby Care Package Program.
Call our Helpline 608-222-0008 for more information or email us to get started - email@example.com