Visiting Pregnancy Helpline Sharing Center
Our Sharing Center offers free baby items for women and families. Find baby clothes preemie through size 4 as well as free diapers, formula, books, toys, breast pumps and equipment (strollers, high chairs, bathtubs, etc.). All items are donated and our stock varies each week.
Nuestro Sharing Center ofrece artículos gratuitos para mujeres y familias. Tenemos ropa de bebé de talla recién nacido a 4T, pañales, fórmula para bebes, libros, juguetes, extractores de leche y otro equip (cochecitos, sillas altas, bañeras, etc.) Todos los artículos son donados y nuestra reserva cambia cada semana.
Dates and Times
- Saturday mornings, except holiday weekends, 9 AM - 12 PM.
- Tuesday evenings, 5 - 7 PM.
Please see calendar for verification.
- Saturday, September 4, 2021
- Saturday, September 25, 2021 - DiaperDash Event at McKee Farms Park
- Saturday, November 27, 2021
- Saturday, December 25, 2021
- Saturday, January 1, 2022
Fechas y Horas
- Sábado por la mañana (except los fines de semana de los días festivos) 9 am - 12 pm.
- Martes por la tarde 5 - 7 PM.
Revise el calendario para verificar.
New Client Forms
All new clients are asked to fill out a form. All clients will also need to fill out new forms at the beginning of each calendar year as well. You can fill one out online with the links below or you can fill one out at the Sharing Center when you arrive.
A todos los nuevos clientes se les pide rellenar un formulario. Puede imprimirlo aquí o rellenarlo al centro cuando llega.
We are Open to In-Person Shopping
We are open for in-person shopping on both Tuesdays 5-7pm and Saturdays 9-noon. If you would like to shop in-person, no appointment is required, but please know that we will be limiting the number of people able to shop in person. We have limited waiting room available inside, others will need to remain outside until it is your turn.
As a reminder, in-person shoppers must wear a mask, use hand sanitizer before and after shopping, and maintain a safe distance between other shoppers and volunteers.
In September, we will switch inventory over to fall/winter items.
Curbside Pick-up will end August 31st
Due to staffing shortage, we will no longer be able to over curbside side service. You are still allowed to have your support person come on your behalf to shop and pick out items for you.
- Clients are asked to register using an ID to verify name only, no other information is required.
- Clients are welcome to come 1 time each month.
- Clients who are expecting their first child are welcome to come once a month for maternity and newborn items during their pregnancy and then once a month after baby is born for baby clothes, baby items and diapers.
- Clients are served on a first-come, first-served basis using a number system
- Clients are welcome to take 1 bag of clothing, 1 bundle of 50 of free diapers per child, 1 can of formula, and 1 piece of large equipment each visit.
- Solamente necesita una tarjeta de identificación. No necesita traer otra información.
- Está invitado venir una vez al mes.
- Si está embarazado, está invitado venir una vez antes de que nazca el bebé y entonces puede venir una vez al mes.
- Para equipo grando, nuestra política es por orden de llegada.
- Puede recibir una bolsa de ropa, un paquete de pañales, una lata de fórmula y uno pieza de equipo con cada visita.
Ways to Support Pregnancy Helpline Sharing Center:
►Make a Donation
We depend entirely on donations to run our Sharing Center. Donations can be brought to the center during open hours and tax forms are available. Please see our Donations page for more details or contact our coordinator with questions about material donations at firstname.lastname@example.org
►Host a Diaper Drive for our Diaper Bank in Dane County
We are the only member of the National Diaper Bank Network serving Dane County. Special thanks to Huggies Diapers and the National Diaper Bank Network for their continued work on diaper need awareness and their support of our community diaper bank in Dane County, allowing us to provide Madison, and surrounding are, free diapers. For info about our Diaper Bank or to host a Diaper Drive, contact our Diaper Bank Coordinator at email@example.com.
We are always looking for volunteers to help organize donations at our Sharing Center. Please see our Volunteer page or call 608-222-0008 for more information.
►Become a Sharing Center Sponsor
Thank you to the following sponsors that help make the Sharing Center possible by donating towards 2021 rent
- Ripple Management
- Total Care Dental
- In memory of Victor and Carol Dorn
- Ruth and Paul Meyer
- Springtime Chiropractic
- Hartberg Family
- Richard and Marie Holdener
- Christopher and Amanda Simmons
- Kurt Welton
- Kelly and Clifford Westfall