To Get Started
Call us at 608-222-0008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know:
- Which role you're interested in volunteering for
- Whether you're interested in volunteering as a group or an individual
- How you found out about the Pregnancy Helpline
Thank you for your interest in volunteering, we depend on volunteers to coordinate and run our programs. We look forward to hearing from you!
Answer Pregnancy Helpline calls from home!
- Choose the monthly shifts that work in your schedule
All training provided.
- Monthly meetings for ongoing education and support
- Minimum commitment is 4 hours a month
The goal of a phone volunteer is to help the caller determine the kind of assistance she or he needs and to facilitate the next step. Provide compassion, active listening, and connect the caller with community resources. All calls are confidential. Volunteer's contact info remains private as well.
Bilingual volunteers also needed for our Spanish-speaking Team.
Sharing Center Sorters
- Help sort baby items at our Sharing Center
- This is a great opportunity for individuals and groups.
Sharing Center Assistant
- Ongoing Position-Average of 4-5 hours/wk
- Duties include helping with sorting groups, clients, and admin. duties.
Offer administrative assistance and support to the Pregnancy Helpline staff.
Many work from home opportunities.
Diaper Bank Assistant
- Ongoing Position
- Average 4hrs/mo
- Duties include helping with set-up, pick-up and communication with Diaper Drive hosts
Safe Sleep & Baby Care Package Deliverer
- Host a coin drive at your school, church, or work.
- Host a diaper drive at your school, church, or work for the Diaper Bank.
- Plan a Baby Shower at your school, church or work, and bring gifts to the Pregnancy Helpline.
- At your child's birthday party, collect baby items for the Helpline as gifts.